CCleaner, a well-known temporary file/registry cleaning program for Microsoft Windows, was compromised from 15 August through to 11 Sept. During that time frame, CCleaner was modified, by outside sources, to inject Floxif malware into the CCleaner-user’s Windows computer. Please update…
- Arctech Computing: local computer repair service celebrates a birthday!
- Excellent, FREE, open-source, RawTherapee photo editor
- FAKE Tech Support Scams Increasing In Mandurah
- Patch Tuesday: Microsoft Patches (And Breaks!)
- WannaCry virus — Do NOT turn off your PC or laptop if you’re infected! I may be able to help…
- Windows 10 Free Upgrade Is Over. Time To Move To Linux Mint!
- Your computer isn’t “old”; it needs servicing