CCleaner, a well-known Microsoft Windows temporary/registry file deleting program, was compromised from 15 August through to 11 Sept. During that time frame, CCleaner was modified, by outside sources, to inject Floxif malware into the CCleaner-user’s Windows computer. Please update to…
- Arctech Computing: local computer repair service celebrates a birthday!
- Excellent, FREE, open-source, RawTherapee photo editor
- Patch Tuesday: Microsoft Patches (And Breaks!)
- WannaCry virus — Do NOT turn off your PC or laptop if you’re infected! I may be able to help…
- Windows 10 Free Upgrade Is Over. Time To Move To Linux Mint!